When you enroll in the Winter 2021 semester of Canta y Baila Conmigo® Online, you receive:
- (9) 45 minute weekly live zoom class with Maestra Elan, including parent education, singing, playing instruments and dancing!
- "El Cascabel" Family Songbook with
- " El Cascabel" music collection on CD and via the Bandcamp app
- One weekly "playdate" via the CyBC Family Playground with up to 45 minutes of content, including videos, worksheets and activities
- Access to recording of weekly zoom class for one week, in case of a missed class
- Membership in a private Facebook group for the semester with additional parent education, resources and community-building
Winter 2021 Tuition (9 weeks):
First Child - $210* - Book, CD and download included, shipped directly to you ($50 value)
Siblings - $90** each
*There is a one-time, $25 registration fee (per family).*
**Siblings under 9 months old or over 7 years old at the beginning of the semester may attend class free of charge. Grandparents and other older loved ones are also welcome to attend class free of charge.
***Families may bring a guest age 0-6 years old ONE TIME for free during the semester. Additional guest attendance must be purchased for $20 per guest HERE.
****Families that register after the start of classes will receive recordings of the classes missed to catch up. No registrations will be accepted after the 3rd week of class.
*****Purchase Gift Certificates HERE.
The following information will familiarize you with our policies and will enhance your overall class experience.
By enrolling in a class with Lazos Musicales, a licensed Canta y Baila Conmigo® center, you agree that any information you provide will be shared with Canta y Baila Conmigo®. Canta y Baila Conmigo® will not sell or share any of your information with outside entities.
Before you cancel your Canta y Baila Conmigo® class, please consider the option of auditing your online class by following the the weekly recordings at your convenience, and using the Family Playground for additional activities and videos. Switching to a different class day/time may also be an option, if there is space in the class.
Any family wishing to withdraw from a class may do so with a $20.00 cancellation fee BEFORE classes begin for the first child and $35.00 if more than one child is enrolled. If materials (book and CD) have already been shipped, there will be a $50 reduction in the refund, unless they are returned unopened within one week.
For those who cancel after the registration deadline, a credit will be issued towards a future session for unattended classes, minus a $15 cancellation fee. If materials (book and CD) have already been shipped, there will be a $50 reduction in the credit, unless they are returned unopened within one week.